FAQ: How do I get the URL for my public/live Page(s)
- To find the URL of any of your Pages (to use to hyperlink to from your website, to send to people via email, etc.), start by navigating to to the Pages Index page (Main Menu->Website Integration->Pages)
- Copy the URL found at the top of the page (NOT the URL in the browser URL/address bar).
- Paste this URL into a private browser window (if you navigate to your front facing pages URL in the same browser session where you are logged into our CRM, you will be taken to Pages in admin mode, rather than in "live" mode).
- Inside your live pages, navigate to the page you want to get the URL for. If looking for the URL of a specific event, go to the Events tab/page and then navigate to a given event.
- Copy the URL from the browser's address bar. Use this copied URL to hyperlink to a specific page from your website or paste it into an email to email it to your constituents (for example, an annual appeal email asking for donations in which you provide the direct link to your donation page).