Manage Volunteers: Log Hours
- In this tutorial we’ll cover how to record hours for a volunteer.
- Start by going to the Main Menu (3 bars) and selecting Our Opportunities.
- Then for the opportunity you wish to record hours for, click on the drop-down next to the Edit button for the opportunity, on the right, and select Manage Volunteers.
- For all scheduled volunteers, that can have hours logged for them you will see a link in the Next Step column that reads “Log Hours”.
- This will open Log Details pop-up dialogue where you will start by selecting the schedule assignment you wish to log hours for.
- For each day the volunteer has been assigned to you will be able to provide a description of the service provided that day and how many hours they completed.
- When done, click on Save & Close.