Manage Volunteers: Assign Volunteer to Opportunity
- This tutorial will cover how to assign a volunteer to an opportunity from the opportunity list.
- Start by going to the Main Menu (3 bars) and selecting Our Opportunities.
- In the resulting page you will see a list of all currently active volunteer opportunities.
- To add a volunteer to an opportunity click on the Assign Volunteer (+) button in the Volunteers column.
- In the resulting pop-up dialogue start typing the name of the volunteer you desire to add and select their name when it appears.
- If the volunteer does not appear, when you click out of the name field a new dialogue will appear allowing you to add the volunteer.
- If creating a new volunteer enter their First and Last Name, Email and indicate if you also wish to create them as a user, and click on Save.
- Once you have selected the volunteer you wish to assign, click on Assign Volunteer.