The disbursing of funds cannot happen within a day of receipt because of the IRS and legal requirements around fundraising entities that Fundly, our credit card processor and your bank are obligated to follow and verify.
Articles in this section
- Are my donations tax deductible or not?
- Can donors contribute anonymously?
- Can I add a special message to my donation?
- Can I receive the donations raised from my site within 24 hours?
- Do we accept donations outside the country?
- Does Fundly charge fees for offline donations?
- Does Fundly mail out paper checks?
- Donation Receipts
- How are my donations processed?
- How can people choose a specific amount to donate?