Yes, from a donor's perspective, there isn't any difference between domestic and international donations as long as they pay with a major credit card such as such as American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover to a Fundly campaign. Donors would just have to click on the NOT IN THE US box in the donation form:
Articles in this section
- Am I only limited to 200 characters to describe my campaign?
- Can I get my donations without reaching my goal?
- Can I reset my campaign back to zero to use it again for another year?
- Do I have to be a non-profit to use Fundly?
- Do we accept donations outside the country?
- Do you support campaigns from outside the country?
- How are my donations processed?
- How do I contact the campaign owner?
- How do I delete my campaign page?
- How do I edit a recurring donation?