Configure Online Fundraising Projects: Email Notifications
- This tutorial will cover how to edit Email Notification for projects within Fundly Enterprise.
- While editing the project you wish to configure email notifications for, select the Email Notifications option in the left hand menu.
- This will present you with a list of all automatic email notification used by this project and sent to either you or your supporters.
- To edit an email notification, click on the Edit button to the right of that notification.
- For all notifications you’ll be able to change the Sender Name and Email Subject in the respective fields.
- To change the content on the notification, use the editing provided with the Email Body field, taking care not to remove any of the provided placeholders.
- When you have finished modifying an email notification, click on the Save button in the lower right of the screen.