Configure Online Fundraising Projects: Create Project and Set Details
- This tutorial will cover how to create projects and set project details for Ignite.
- To create a new project in Ignite, from the dashboard click on either Start/Join an Event, Create a Campaign or Create Fundraising Page, depending on the type of project you wish to create.
- In the pop up that appears indicate the name of the project, start and end date, and page URL you wish to use.
- When all required data has been entered, click on the Create button at the bottom of the dialogue to be taken to the Details screen for your project.
- On the project details screen you will be able to edit the fields you entered when creating the project, as well as additional options.
- On the right, you will find an editor allowing you to enter a project description or story that will be shown on the projects public page.
- For Events and Campaigns, you will next find a series of sliders allowing you to specify the extent of the crowd funding options you wish to use for this project.
- Lastly, with the Location slider you may indicate whether the location for the project will displayed online, and the exact location to be displayed.
- When you have finished making changes to the project’s details, click on Save & Next to continue to the next screen.