Configure Online Fundraising Projects: Sponsor Level
- This tutorial will cover how to sponsor levels for projects within Fundly Enterprise.
- While editing the project you wish to configure donation levels for, select the Sponsor Level option in the left hand menu.
- To create a new donation level for this event, click on the New Sponsor Level button.
- When creating a new donation level you will be required to specify a title for the level and the price of the level.
- If you want to allow only a fixed number of sponsors at this level, you may do so with the Quantity field.
- To provide details for sponsors, to help encourage them to select a sponsorship level, you may use the Description field.
- When the sponsorship level has been configured, click on the Save button in the lower right of the screen.
- To edit a sponsorship level you have created, click on the Edit(pencil) icon for that level.
- To delete a sponsorship level, click on the Delete (trashcan) icon for the level .