Configure Online Fundraising Projects: Media
- In this tutorial we will cover how to add media to a project’s public page in Fundly Enterprise.
- While editing the project you wish to configure media for, select the Media option in the left hand menu.
- For all projects there are 3 media areas that you can configure.
- The Banner is the top most image found on the page and will span the entire width of the public page.
- The Photo Gallery is an additional tab on your project page that allows you to showcase additional images related to you project that supporter may browse.
- The Story Image/Video section is embedded into the content of the page that you entered into the Story or Description section on the first configuration screen, and will scroll automatically.
- For all projects you can either Drag & Drop new images using the Drag & Drop Photo option, or you may select a previously uploaded image from accounts Gallery, using the Select From Gallery option.
- Please see the tutorial on managing your account’s image gallery.
- For the Story section of your page you may also include a YouTube video by selecting the YouTube Video URL option.