Fundraising: Appeals: Creating Appeals Part III: Downloading and Approving Appeals
- This tutorial will conclude the process of creating a direct marking appeal by downloading and approving the appeal output files.
- Once you have received notice that the QC process for an appeal is complete, return to the appeal history screen and edit the appeal you wish to continue working on.
- You will find that three new buttons have become available for this appeal in the top right of the screen.
- Use the Sample Output Files button to download a random sampling of the generated output files for this appeal.
- To download all completed files for this appeal, and one for each segment/package combination, click on the Download Output Files button.
- Once you are satisfied with the output files you have generated, and wish to make no further changes to the appeal, click on the Output Approved button.
- This will mark the appeal as completed, and you can now use the files for generating and sending a direct marketing appeal.
- Further, you will not be able to use the Trancode and Scanline for this appeal to record any donations that come in as a result of this appeal.