Interaction/Task: Configure Interaction Types
- This tutorial will cover how to configure Interaction Types.
- Interaction Types represent the form in which an interaction with a client took place, such as a phone call, in person meeting, or mail correspondence.
- To configure an interaction type, click on the Main Menu (3 bars) and from the Active Modules section click on Configurations.
- From the resulting screen, from within the Contact Information Section, select Interaction Types.
- This will present you with a list of any currently configured options for interaction types.
- To add a new option give a descriptive name to the type in the Description Field, and when complete click that (+) button to the right.
- To deactivate an interaction type option, click on the green checkmark icon to the right of the description column.
- This will turn the icon grey, indicating that they option is no longer active, but not deleted.
- To reactivate a deactivated email or phone type option, click on the grey icon, thus turning it green.