Gifts: Configuration: Gift Sources
- This tutorial will cover how to configure gift sources.
- A Gift Source represents the channel by which a donor makes a donation, such as online, in person or by mail.
- These groups will be used for both reporting and creating direct marketing appeals.
- To configure gift sources, start by clicking Fundraising on the Main Menu to open the fundraising sub-menu and then select Gift Sources under Configurations.
- This will take you to the list of your configured Gift Sources. You can search your Gift Sources using the search field in the upper right.
- To create a new gift source, provide a unique code and clear description for the gift source, in the available Code and Description fields and then click the blue Add button.
- To edit an existing gift source, click on the Edit button to the right of the appropriate entry.
- This will make the entry’s fields available for editing, and when you are complete, click on the Save button (or choose Close to cancel without saving your changes).
- To delete a gift source, click on the drop to the right of the Edit button and click on Delete. Once you confirm the change, the group will be permanently removed from the system.
- To deactivate a gift source, click on the green checkmark icon to the right of the description column.
- This will turn the icon grey, indicating that they option is no longer active, but not deleted.
- To reactivate a deactivated gift source, click on the grey icon, thus turning it green.
Article is closed for comments.