Contacts: Configure Suffixes and Prefixes
- This tutorial will cover how to configure Prefix and Suffix options within the system.
- To configure a given demographic, click on Contacts on the main menu to open the contacts sub-menu, then select either Prefixes or Suffixes as desired under the Configurations heading.
- This will present you with a list of any currently configured prefix or suffix options.
- To add a new option, give a descriptive name to the option in the Description Field, and click the Add (+) button to the right.
- To edit an existing option, find the option in the list, and in the drop down to its right select Edit.
- This will modify the fields to allow you to edit them, and when you have completed your changes, click the Save button on the right.
- To delete an option, find the option in the list, and in the drop down on the right select Delete.
- You will then be asked to confirm the change and upon doing so, the prefix or suffix will be removed from the system and all contact records.
- To deactivate a prefix or suffix option, click on the green check mark icon to the right of the description column.The green check mark icon will then turn into gray indicating that the option is no longer active, but not deleted.
- To reactivate a deactivated prefix or suffix option, click on the grey icon, thus turning it green and active.
Article is closed for comments.