Manage Volunteers: Verifying Logged Hours
- This tutorial will cover how to verify hours logged by volunteers from their accounts within Fundly Connect
- Start by mousing over the Navigate To menu, and click on the Manage Volunteer Opportunities option under Manage Opportunities.
- From this screen you will see a list of all opportunities to which you currently have access.
- For those opportunities with unverified hours there will be an amount listed in the Unverified Hours column.
- To review these hours, click on the column entry, and you will be taken to the Log Approval page.
- On this page you will see a list of all volunteer hours that have been submitted, grouped by volunteer.
- After you have reviewed an hours entry, to approve that entry click on the green Approve(thumps up) icon.
- If an entry has not met with your approval, you may reject the entry by clicking the Reject(thumbs down) icon.
- Once an hours entry has been approved it will be present in the list of verified and entered hours, and can be edited as normal.