Managing Volunteers: Assigning Volunteers to Opportunities
- This tutorial will cover how to manually assign a volunteer to an opportunity within Fundly Connect.
- On occasion it becomes necessary to manually assign a volunteer to a volunteer opportunity so that you can record their schedule or hours.
- To assign volunteers to opportunities mouse over the Navigate To menu header and click on the Volunteers menu item located under Manage Volunteers and Coordinators.
- This will take you to the Volunteer list screen where you will see a list of all volunteer accounts currently associated with your organization.
- To assign one of these volunteers to an opportunity, click on the Assign button for the volunteer in the Assign to an opportunity column.
- In the resulting pop-up dialogue select the opportunity you wish to assign to from the Select Opportunity drop-down and click on the Assign button.
- The volunteer will then be assigned to the chosen opportunity, and you may then schedule and log hours for that volunteer as normal.