1. This tutorial will cover how to configure programs for use with opportunities within Fundly Connect.
2. Within Fundly Connect, Programs are a way to group opportunities together that have a common goal or theme.
3. If your organization is a Volunteer Action Center, then you can even extend these programs to include opportunities posted to your center by member organizations.
4. Start by mousing over the Navigate To menu and clicking on Programs & Sponsors under the configuration section.
5. Next, click on the Programs tab to manage your organizations programs.
6. To create a new program start by entering a name for the program in the Name field.
7. Next, specify which users will be allowed to administrate this program in the Program Administrators drop-down.
8. If you have any sponsors supporting this program that you have previously configured in the Sponsors tab, you may indicate them with the Program Sponsor drop-down.
9. If this program is no longer active for use, unmark the Active checkbox.
10. In the editor provided on the right, enter the description you want presented on your public site to explain this program to prospective volunteers and the general public.
11. Lastly, if you have any configured agreements that you wish attached to the program, and thus required for volunteers to assent to, indicate them in the Agreements section.
12. When you have finished configuring the program, click the Save button.
13. A list of all configured programs will be presents in the Programs section at the bottom of the screen.
14. To edit a program click on the Edit(pencil) button to the left of the program you wish to modify, and the details of the program will be loaded in the upper portion of the screen.
15. If you would like to create an email that is sent to volunteer upon sign up for this program you may do so by clicking the Add Email Notification(+) button to the right of the program.
16. In the resulting screen you may specify the Sender Email, Subject and the content of the email.
17. To make use of any placeholders to fill in volunteer specific information into the email, select the location in the body were you wish the placeholder to be located.
18. Next, Select the placeholder from the Add Placeholder drop-down and click the Add(+) button.
19. When you have finished click the Save Notification button.
20. To edit a notification you have created for a program click on the Edit Email Notification(pencil) button in the Email Notification column.
21. The Delete Email Notification(X) button in the Email Notification column will allow you to remove an email notification from a program.