Volunteer: Log Hours for Opportunity
- This tutorial will cover how volunteers may log hours for opportunity to which they are assigned been allowed to log hours for.
- From the volunteer Dashboard to log hour for an opportunity go to the My Opportunities section and find the opportunity for which you wish to log hours.
- If the organization has allowed volunteer to log hours for an opportunity, you will find the Log Hours button under the Next Steps column.
- To log hours for the opportunity click on the Log Hours button and the Log Details screen will appear.
- In this screen indicate hour hours are to be logged, the date range in which the hours were performed and if desired, and description for the hours.
- When you have entered in the information for the hours and date range, click the Save button, and the hours will be logged.
- Depending on if hours must be approved by the organization, the hours may remain logged under Pending Hours.
- Once hours are approved, they will no longer be counted under the Pending Hours column