EKS Client Scheduling
Accessing EKS Client Scheduling
1. To access EKS Client Scheduling log into your volunteer account at http://fundly.com/connect.
2. Next mouse over the Navigate To menu, and click on Earn it! Keep it! Save it! link.
3. If this link is not present, please contact the program administrator for access.
4. This will bring you to the EKS client scheduling calendar where you will see a calendar of client appointment time slots, organized by venue, shift and date.
Filtering client scheduling slots
1. The Client Scheduling calendar comes with several different ways to filter client appointment slots, including by Venue, shift, individual volunteer and volunteer skills.
2. To filter for slots available at a particular venue, from the list of venues on the left, uncheck all venues that you do not wish to see.
3. You may use the All Venues checkbox to both check and uncheck all venues.
4. To filter by a particular shift, position or event an individual volunteer, select the desired criteria from the Filter By field above the calendar and click on the Go button.
5. To filter by particular skills, such as language, mouse over the Skills button and select the skills you wish the volunteer to possess.
6. To change the current month displayed click on the forward or backward arrows next to the name of the month displayed, or select the month from the drop down on the right.
7. Lastly, to filter out slots that have already been taken, and only see those still remaining, marked the “Show Open Slots Only” checkbox.
Adding a new appointment
1. To schedule a new appointment, use the available filters to help find find the time slot you wish to schedule for.
2. Time slots that are still available will have the word “OPEN” in them, while those already taken will have a client’s name listed.
3. Click on the time slot you wish to schedule for and the Add Client Appointment popup screen will appear.
4. The Venue, Appointment Date and Time slot fields will be auto-filled-in for you based on the time slot that you selected from the calendar.
5. In the Client field, type in the full name of the client whom you are scheduling.
6. If the client has been previously scheduled, their name will appear as you type, and you will be able to select it.
7. If the client has not formerly been scheduled, upon clicking out of the Client field, the Add Client dialogue will appear.
8. In this dialogue enter all available information for the clients, including contact and demographic information.
9. It is important for both the volunteers and the EKS Program as a whole that this section is filled out as completely as possible.
10. When all available information has been entered, click the Save button.
11. Returning to the Add Client Appointment screen, if you wish to make any notes for this appointment enter them into the Note field, and click Add(+).
12. When all appointment information has been entered, click the Save button.
Viewing and Editing Client Appointments
1. From the Client Scheduling calendar, to view a currently scheduled appointment, mouse over the time slot entry for that appointment and popup will appear showing an overview of the client appoint.
2. In addition to this information will be a number of buttons allowing you to edit the appointment or client, cancel the appointment, complete the appointment or mark the appointment as a “No Show”.
3. If marking an appointment as Complete, the system will ask for some final information regarding the client’s tax return.
4. This information is used for demographic purposes, will not be used to track the clients personal information, and it is important that it be filled out completely.
Searching for and editing scheduled appointment
1. To search for a particular client appointment that has been scheduled click on the Search Appointment tab.
2. The resulting screen will contain a list of all currently scheduled client appointments which you can search using the Select Client(s) drop-down.
3. When you have found the client you are looking for, you may Edit(pencil), Cancel(circle with line) or mark as No Show the appointment using the buttons in the Actions column.
Configuring time slots for venues [Site Coordinators Only]
1. To configure time slots for venues click on the Configure Appointment Slots tab.
2. Next, select the Venue and Shift you wish to configure slots for, along with the start date on which the time slots will become effective.
3. At this point the system will generate a preview of the configured slots, using the Duration field to indicate the length of each time slot.
4. If you wish to change the duration of the time slots, change the time in the Duration field and click on the Preview(spyglass) button for a new preview.
5. When you have finished configuring the new time slots, click on the Save button.