Video to be Recorded
1. This tutorial will help you find your way around Fundly CRM, and introduce you to each of the basic modules and features you’ll be using within the system.
2. When you first log in to Fundly CRM, you’ll start at the Dashboard.
3. The Dashboard is the place where you can get a quick view of information about your organizations programs, donors, members, volunteers, or any other information that you want to see.
4. In the upper right corner of the screen, you’ll see several text links.
5. Click on the Welcome link to view or edit your User Profile. This is where you can enter or update information about yourself, change your Fundly CRM password, or enter your Email Signature.
6. The User link allows you to add, edit or delete system users.
7. The Support link will take you to a page with all of NonProfitEasy's support options.
8. The Make This Default Page link allows you to set any screen as your default page so each time you log into NonProfitEasy, you will start out at that screen.
9. If you are a system administrator, the Settings link is where you will set up Fundly CRM for your organization, including setting organizational information, user roles and account information.
10. Whenever you’re done working in Fundly CRM, you should click on Logout to end your session.
11. The Main Navigation Bar is where you'll find links to Fundly CRM's various modules
12. The Contacts module is where you’ll enter and view information about all of your organization’s contacts. It is broken down into Individual and Organization contacts.
13. Donation Management is where you will configure your organization's Donations, set Donation Alert Levels, configure auctions and view the donation dashboard.
14. Membership Management allows organizations that have a membership program with different memberships and contribution levels, to configure Fundly CRM to record and manage this information.
15. Volunteer Management enables you to configure Volunteer Activities, Volunteer Time Availability, Volunteer Skill Sets, and most importantly record volunteer hours for contacts.
16. The Events module enables you to create events and package series of events that your organization’s contacts can participate in, along with online registration, sponsor sections and more.
17. The Communications module enables you to create, edit and send donation acknowledgement letters, as well as newsletters to contacts in your system.
18. Because all of the modules in NonProfitEasy are fully integrated, a record of every communication that you send is automatically linked to the contacts receiving them.
19. Configuration enables you to configure specific data types or functions in Fundly CRM so that it reflects how your organization works.
20. Other Stuff is where you can manage the Financials, Input & Insight, and Documents modules, as well has various custom modules your organization may have access to.
21. Financials enables you to easily reconcile your donations, event registrations, membership fees and other income and be certain that each receipt is correctly linked to the appropriate contact, program, campaign or event.
22. Then simply export the deposit slip for QuickBooks or any other accounting system.
23. Inputs & Insights provides a view for the relevant details for all of your contact types, programs, campaigns, donations, pledges, memberships and other information.
24. Documents gives you the ability to upload, store and set user access to documents which then can be accessible from anywhere on any computer.
25. Finally, the Reports module is where you can create and store customized reports about all of your organization's data, or use one of many predefined reports.
26. While this tutorial gave a brief look at various modules; Fundly CRM is a robust system built to help your nonprofit attain its goals efficiently, and cannot be fully contained within a single tutorial.
27. For more information about particular modules and features, please view the other tutorials available for Fundly CRM.