Communications: Donation Acknowledgement Part II: Acknowledgement Settings
1. This tutorial will cover how to configure Acknowledgement Settings for Donation Acknowledgement within Fundly CRM.
2. To configure Acknowledgement Settings, mouse over the Communications menu header and click on Donation Acknowledgement.
3. Next, after clicking on the Configure(Gear) button in the upper right of the screen, you will be taken to the Configure screen for Donation Acknowledgement.
4. The “Donation Acknowledgment Start Date” field allows you to specify on what date donation acknowledgement will start from.
5. Any donation with a Donation Date before the specified date will not appear in the list of Acknowledgements to be sent.
6. The second setting available is the “Soft Credit Setting” dropdown which will allow you to specify how to handle letters for soft credit donors.
7. With this setting you can choose to either give each soft credit donor their own acknowledgement letter, or you can combine soft credit donors into a single letter with the primary donor.
8. If you choose to combine the primary and soft credit donors into a single letter, be sure that your template for acknowledgement in some way includes the soft credit donors, such as with the “Soft Credit Donors” placeholder or the “Household Salutation” placeholder if the donation is shared among other members of the household.
9. When you have finished configuring the available settings, click on the Save button.