It's simple to edit and re-use newsletters and other communications already created in Fundly CRM. Here's how...
- Click on Communications in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on the Newsletter / E-Card tab in the Communication List panel (on the left side of the screen).
- Locate the Newsletter or other communication you wish to edit, and click on the Pencil (edit) icon for that communication.
NOTE: You can only view (binoculars icon) those newsletters that have Sent as its Status.
- If you wish to change the name of the edited template, type in a new name in the TEMPLATE NAME field at the top left of the screen.
- Position your cursor anywhere within the CONTENT field to select the text or graphics you wish to edit, and then either type in the new text, or click on the Insert/Edit Image button (top row of the CONTENT tool bar, 11h from the right) to add or replace a graphic.
- Once you are done editing, click SAVE (or PREVIEW to see how the edited template appears).
NOTE: You may preview any communication by clicking on the magnifying glass icon to the right of the communication, in the Communication List panel.