0. NPE Sync Manager will ONLY work with the Windows version of Quickbooks Premier. There is no current integration for Quickbooks Online.
1. All Accounts and classes used in NPE should exist in QuickBooks. If an account or class in NPE does not exist in Quickbooks, it will be created.
2. You will need to create a PaymentMethod in Quickbooks called "Credit Card", "Cash", "Check", and "Other" if they do not already Exist
3. If you void a transaction in NPE that is synced to QuickBooks you will need to manually remove it from QuickBooks.
4. The Sync provided is only a one way sync from NPE into Quickbooks. You cannot transfer information out of Quickbooks into NPE using the Sync Manager.
Downloading the NPE Sync-manager
1. To Download the NPE Sync-Manager, mouse over Other Stuff and click on Financials.
2. Next click on the QuickBooks tab in the financials module, and then click on the Download NPEQB Synce sub-tab.
3. If your system does not have a Quickbooks tab in the financials module, please contact NPE support to activate this tab for your system.
4. This will initialize the download process, and your browser should prompt you to save the file to your computer.
Reinstalling/Updating Sync Manager
1. If you are installing a new version of the NPE-QB Sync manager please be sure to uninstall the old version first, this can be done from Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
2. Next, in QuickBooks go to Edit -> Preference -> Integrated Applications -> Company preference tab -> and Remove both NPE-QB Sync manger entries from there and click on “OK” button.
3. Download and install the new version of the NPE-QB sync manager as normal.
See Attached Manual