Financials: Settings Configuring Classes
1. This tutorial will cover how to configure classes in the Fundly CRM Financial Module for use with QuickBooks.
2. Intuit’s QuickBooks provides a feature called Classes which allow you to help organize transaction for your Organization.
3. To help facilitate the exporting and syncing of transaction from Fundly CRM with QuickBooks, we have allowed for the creation and application of Classes within the Fundly CRM Financial Module.
4. To create a class within Fundly CRM, mouse over the Other Stuff menu header and click on Financials.
5. Next click on the Settings tab, followed by the Classes sub-tab.
6. This will open the Classes screen where all currently configured classes will be shown.
7. Click on the Add Class(+) button in the upper right hand corner to create a new class.
8. This will open the Add/Edit Class popup where you will be prompted to enter the name of the class you wish to create.
9. When done click on Save & Add New to save the class and continue adding others, or click on Save & Close to save and return to the list of currently configured classes.
10. To edit a class currently configured, mouse over the class’ entry and click on the Edit(pencil) button that appears on the left.
11. To remove a class that has not yet been used, mouse over the class and click on the Delete(X) button to the left of the entry.