Events: Creating Events Part VI: Associate Search Tags
1. This tutorial will cover how to associate search tags to an event within Fundly CRM
2. To create search tags to be associated to events, please see the tutorial on configuring Search Tags for event within Fundly CRM.
3. To associate search tags to an events start by moussing over the Events menu header, and clicking on Event List.
4. Next, click on the name of the event you wish to associate search tags for; do not click the edit button.
5. This will take you to the Event Details page where you can get to the Configure Tags screen by clicking on the Associate Search Tags tab.
6. To associated a tag, click on the category that contains the tags you wish to associate with the event, and the entry will expand to show all configured tags for that category.
7. Check the box next to each desired tag, and then click on the Associate button to associate the tags to the event.
8. Do this for each category from which you wish to associate tags.
9. Once a tag has been associated it will no longer appear in the Configured Tags list, and will appear in the Associated Tag List on the right.
10. To remove an associate tag from the event, check the box next to the tags you wish to remove in the Associated Tag List, and click the Remove button.