Events: Events Configuration: Search Tags
1. This tutorial will cover how to configure Search Tags to be associated to events, within Fundly CRM.
2. To configure search tags to be used with events, start by moussing over the Events menu header and clicking on Configure.
3. Next, click on the Search Tags tab to see any currently configured search tag categories and search tags within them.
4. To add a new search tag category and new search tags to that category, click on the Add Category(+) button in the upper right of the screen.
5. This will open the Add/Edit Category dialogue where you can specify the name of the category in the Category Name field.
6. To add search tags to this category, enter the name of the search tag you wish to add into the Tags field and click the Add Search Tag(+) button to the right of the field.
7. To remove a search tag you have added click on the Delete(+) button to the right of the search tag you wish to remove.
8. If you have opted for website integration of your events, and wish for these search tags to be visible on your public site, mark the View on public site checkbox.
9. When you have completed configuring search tags for this category click on the Save & Close button to return to the previous screen.
10. To preview the search tags currently configured for a category, click on the entry for that category and it will expand to show all current search tags.
11. To edit a category or its associated search tags, click on the Edit(Pencil) button to the right of the categories entry.
12. To delete a category entirely, click on the Delete(X) button to the right of the category entry.