Events: Creating Events Part V: Configure Registration Form
1. This tutorial will cover how to configure the registration form for an event within Fundly CRM.
2. To edit the registration form for an event, if you are not already inside the event details page, mouse over the Events menu header, and click on Event List.
3. Next, click on the name for the event for which you wish to configure the registration form; do not click the edit button.
4. This will take you to the Event Details screen where to get to the registration form, click on Configure Registration Form button.
5. In the resulting page you will see the form as it is currently configured.
6. To edit a field that is currently in place, simply click on the field and the details for that field will be displayed on the right.
7. In this section you will be able to rename the field, specify if it is required, set User Guidelines, add or remove options for multiple choice fields, and configure any other properties for the field that may exist.
8. To delete a field, click on it, and click on the Delete(X) button that appears in the field’s upper right corner.
9. To add a new field, click on the field option in the palette at the top of the screen, and this will add that item to the bottom of the registration form.
10. To move the location of a field in the form, simply click and drag the field from its current location to where you wish the field to be located.
11. If needed, you can also add custom fields, beyond those provided by the system, by clicking on the Custom Fields option in the palette.
12. This will expand this section of the palette to make all custom field types visible for selection by clicking on the type of field you desire, just as you did with the Basic Fields.
13. Unlike with the basic fields, information entered by registrants into custom fields will not populate to the Contact’s record, but can be viewed by exporting the Attendee List for the event.
14. Once you are done adding and configuring fields for the event registration form, click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.