Video to be recorded.
Events: Auctions: Generate Bidder Numbers and Cards
- This tutorial will cover how to generate contact bidder numbers, and bidder cards, for auction events within Fundly CRM.
- Start by moussing over Events, clicking on Event List, and from the event list, selecting the auction event you wish to generate bidder numbers and cards for.
- To begin the process you must first assign bidder numbers to all contacts registered for the event.
- Start by moussing over the Table Hosting & Bidder No. event tab, and selecting Bidder Number.
- This will bring you to the Bidder Number screen, which will show a list of all currently registered contacts, and their current bidder number, if assigned.
- To automatically generate the bidder numbers, click on the Generate Auto Number(+) button in the upper right of the screen.
- This will open the Generate Bidder Number popup.
- When automatically generating bidder numbers you must start by specifying the starting number that the system will use for generating bidder numbers.
- Next, select whether the system shall start assigning numbers based on first name, last name, or the household to which the contact belongs.
- When generating based on household, all contacts, recorded as being in a household within Fundly CRM, will received the same bidder number.
- When you have entered your settings click on the Generate button to assign bidder numbers to all currently unassigned contacts.
- Clicking on Regenerate All will override all currently configured bidder numbers with new ones.
- If you wish to manually set a contact’s bidder number, you may do so by moussing over the contact’s name, and clicking the Edit(pencil) button that appears.
- This will make the bidder number column for the contact editable, and once done click the Save(disk) button to the left of the contact’s name.
- Once all bidder numbers have been assigned and you are ready to create bidder cards, mouse over Table Hosting & Bidder No. once more and click on Stationary.
- From the Stationary screen, under the Generate Bidder Number Cards section, click on Download PDF.
- At this point your browser should prompt you to either save or open a PDF document containing the bidder cards.
- From here use the print function available within your PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader, to print the bidder cards.