Events: Events Configuration: Other Items
1. This tutorial will cover how to configure default other items to be added to all new events within Fundly CRM.
2. Other Items are items that event registrants can opt to purchase along with their event registration.
3. Other Items configured as outlined in this tutorial will be automatically added to any new events that you create, but can be removed from events as needed.
4. To work with Other Items, start by mousing over the Events menu header and clicking on Configure.
5. From the Events Configuration screen, click on Other Items to see all currently configure Other Items in the system.
6. To add a new Other Item entry, click on the Add(+) button in the upper right of the screen and the Add New Other Item popup will appear.
7. The only required field for an item is the name of that item, which should be a clear descriptive name for what the item is.
8. For additional information and details about the item, use the Description field, and this information will be displayed with the item for online registrants if you have opted to integrate this part of Fundly CRM with your public site.
9. If the item is to have a cost, which a contact must pay in addition to the registration cost, please enter this value in the Price field.
10. If the cost is to have a display unit such as ‘each’ or ‘per lb’ you may enter this under the Display Unit field.
11. To help people on your public site know exactly what they are being offered, you may select a small or large image of the item in the designated fields.
12. When you have finished entering the item’s information, click Insert and you will be returned to the list of Other Items.
13. To edit or delete an Other Item entry currently used for new events, mouse over the entry for the Other Item.
14. Clicking the Edit(pencil) button will once more open the Edit Other Item popup, while click on Delete(X) will remove the entry from the list.
15. This concludes the tutorial on configuring default Other Items for events within Fundly CRM.