Managing Attendees: Registering Attendees for an Event
1. This tutorial will cover how to register attendees for an event, within Fundly CRM.
2. To record an event registration, start by moussing over Events in the main menu header and click on Event List
3. On the Event List screen, find the event you wish to register attendees for and click on the RSVP(2 persons) button in the RSVP column for that event.
4. This will bring you to the Add Attendees page for the event, which can also be accessed by clicking on the event in the event list, and clicking on Add Attendees, under the Attendees menu.
5. For events with multiple registration dates, start by selecting the Date Attending, that you wish to register attendees for.
6. Next, select the Registration Date, which will be the date on which the registrant submitted their registration request.
7. If you desire to record any notes about the registration, you may do so in the Notes field.
8. Within the Registration/Ticket Type section indicate the quantity of the ticket type that is to be registered,
9. You may at this time, override the price of any non-free ticket registration type, if required.
10. The Other Items section allows you to record the purchase of any other items that the registrant desires, and that have been configured for the event.
11. When all registration information has been selected and recorded, click Continue to continue on to enter Registrant and Attendee information screen.
12. On the next page, start by indicating which contact is registering for the event, or adding a new contact to be the registrant.
13. The Registrant will be the contact whom will by paying for the event registration, and might not always be an attendee themselves.
14. After indicating the registrant, the system will automatically set the first attendee as the registrant, automatically filling in their contact information.
15. If this is not the case, change the attendee to an existing contact, or fill in the contact information in the case of a new contact.
16. Once the contact information is entered, proceed to complete any other registration questions that have been configured for the event.
17. Continue this process for all attendees that will be attending the event, and for whom tickets have been selected.
18. If the attendee information for a registration ticket type is left blank the attendee will be listed in the event as “Guest”.
19. When done entering attendee information, you can either click Checkout & Process to record and process payment for the registration immediately, or click Add To Cart to process payment later.
20. Please see the tutorial on Split Transactions for more information on this process.
21. If you opt to Checkout & Process, the system will bring up the Payment Details popup for the Event Registration.
22. Start by selecting the Mode of Payment for this transaction.
23. In all cases a field will exist for recording either a receipt or check number, or in the cases of Credit Card and Wire Transfers, a Transaction ID.
24. If you have opted to configure Fundly CRM with a Payment Gateway for processing Credit Cards, when you select Credit Card you will have the option for Process CC Now.
25. If you check this box, you will be prompted to enter credit card and billing information for the payment.
26. The Date of Payment field is used for recording the day on which the payment was actually processed and/or deposited.
27. Lastly, if you use Fundly CRM's financial module, you may choose to record this payment into that module by checking the Group with Other Pending Deposits checkbox.
28. When complete, click Process and the payment will be recorded and processed as necessary, and the event registration will be recorded.