Video to be Recorded.
Events: Events Configuration: Custom Ticket/Receipt Content
1. This tutorial will cover how to create custom content for event tickets and receipts, and assign this content to specific events, within Fundly CRM.
2. Start by hovering over Events in the main menu header and clicking on Configure.
3. This will take you to the Events Configuration screens were you will next click on Ticket/Receipt Content.
4. In this tab you will see an entry for any currently configured custom content in your system.
5. When working with custom content it is recommended to give each entry a name to help distinguish which event or group of events the content will be used with.
6. To create a new entry click on the Add(+) button in the upper right of the screen and you will be taken to the Add/Edit Content Screen.
7. Start by entering a name for the custom content entry in the Content Name field, remembering to use a name that will help you associate this entry with the event or events it will be used with.
8. If you desire to change the email settings for the event ticket or receipt you may change the Sender Name, Sender Email, and subject line in the Email Settings section.
9. This section will have no effect on printed tickets and receipts.
10. It is worth noting that all fields available on this screen with correspond to a placeholder in the ticket/receipt templates.
11. These templates can be found under Email Notifications in the Configuration Menu Header.
12. If you desire to attach a specific banner or logo to the ticket or receipt use the Banner Image field to select an image from your computer.
13. Next if you desire to have written content accompanying your banner, place this text in the Banner Content field.
14. The Personal Note and Additional Info field allow you to include event more content in the ticket or receipt, specific to the event or events in question.
15. By default the Personal Note field will be above the main ticket or receipt information, while the Additional Info field will be located below.
16. The Documents section allows you to upload documents that can be linked to and accessed via ticket and receipt emails sent to registrants.
17. Lastly select whether this content will be used for Tickets or Receipt by checking the appropriate USE THIS CONENT FOR… checkbox.
18. Once a box has been checked, the option to preview that particular option will be available, using the appropriate template and fabricated registration information.
19. You may also use the Send Test Email button to send yourself a email of either the ticket or receipt.
20. When you have completed creating your custom content click the Save button and click the NPE Back(Left pointing arrow) to return to the list of custom content entries.
21. To Edit or Delete an entry mouse over the appropriate entry and click Edit(Pencil) to return to the Add/Edit Content screen or Delete(X) to remove the entry.
22. The last step in working with Custom Content is to assign the content to the event you wish to use it in.
23. Do this by going to the specific event in the Event List and clicking Edit(Pencil) for that event.
24. This will bring you to the Add/Edit Event screen where you must scroll down to the Additional Options section.
25. In the Custom Content drop down select the custom content entry that you have configured for this event.
26. When you have selected the correct content click Save.