It’s always great to include photos with your event information, to help convey the spirit of the Event to prospective attendees. Fundly CRM makes this easy with its Photo Gallery in the Events module. Here’s how to create a new Photo Album or add photos to an existing Album…
- Hover on Events in the Navigation Bar and click on Events.
- The screen is divided into two panels: Event List (left panel) and Event Dashboard (right panel)
- Click on Photo Gallery for the Event you want to add pictures for. The Photo Gallery screen will appear which is divided into two panels as well: Album List (left panel) and Album Details (right panel).
- Click Add Album across from the Album List header (type in the name and description of the album and check the Make Active checkbox). Then click Save.
- Once an Album has been created, you can add photos by clicking on the Add Photos (+) icon, which appears on the far right, across from the album name.
- Under upload photo, click Choose File.
- Browse through your files to select the photo you wish to upload, then click Open.
- Enter the name of this picture in the Photo Name field.
- To make a picture the album default picture, click the Is Album default Photo? check box. The Album Default Photo is the photo that will appear as the cover of the Photo Album for this event on your public website. (All of the other images you’ve added to the Album will still be shown in the album as well, but not as the cover photo.)
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 5 to 10 for all the pictures you would like to add in this album, there is no limit.
NOTE: Event Photo Albums only appear for public sites that are integrated with Fundly CRM to display Events.