1. This tutorial will briefly cover how to use the Earn It! Keep It! Save It! module within Fundly CRM.
2. Starting on the Client Scheduling screen you can view the venues, shifts and appointment slots currently configured.
3. Venues that appear within the schedule in the right panel, will be color coded to match the venues listed on the left.
4. To change the venues currently displayed, select and unselect venue in the left most panel, as necessary.
5. If you wish to select venues by county, click on the County drop down at the top of the venue list, and select from the counties available.
6. To filter by Shift, Skills, Date or to Search for a Tax Preparer, select from the associated drop downs at the top of the screen and click Go(White arrow in black box).
7. The Show Open Slots Only option will allow you to filter out all slots that have already been filled.
8. The View Appointments by Client button will allow you to search for already existing appointments within the system.
9. Once you have filtered as necessary, to add a client appointment to the system, click on an open time slot for the appointment to be scheduled in.
10. This will bring up the Add Client Appointment popup screen.
11. Click on Select Client to select from an already entered client, or simply type in the name of a new client to be added.
12. If the client does not exist in the system than a new popup will appear once you click out of the field, which will prompt you for personal information about the client.
13. Returning back to the Add Client Appointment screen, you can alter the Venue, Date and time slot, though these have already been populated based on your selection from the schedule calendar.
14. Once you have selected the client and confirmed the time slot, date and venue, you made add notes for the appointment by clicking the Add(+) button after entering a note.
15. Click Save when you have completed the appointment.
16. To Edit, Complete or Cancel an appointment mouse over the appointment slot in the schedule, and click the appropriate button.
17. Clicking Edit will once again bring up the Add Client Appointment popup screen where you can make changes as needed.
18. Clicking cancel will remove the appointment from the system once you have confirmed.
19. If you click Complete Appointment then a new popup will appear, which will ask you to enter various information from the client’s return that is used for demographic purposes.
20. The Print/Export(printer) button in the upper right of the screen will allow you to print and export the current schedule for various time increments.
21. Below this button is the Configure Slots (gear) button which allows you to select the duration time slots will use, for a particular venue and shift.
22. You will also be able to specify on what day these changes will take effect.
23. This concludes the tutorial on the use of the Earn It! Keep It! Save It! module within Fundly CRM.