1. Fundly CRM is a robust Contact Relationship Management system that allows non-profits, including synagogues and community centers, to efficiently manage their day to day operations.
2. With Fundly CRM you can easily manage all your organization’s contacts, including maintaining a record of their Hebrew name and birthdate.
3. Through the generous support of donors and members, your organization can continue to service the community.
4. With Fundly CRM you can record, organize and report on donation contributions made to your organization, as well as automatically generate letters of acknowledgement to recognize this generosity.
5. Membership is a great way to encourage growth and cooperation between your organization and the community members it serves.
6. With Fundly CRM you can manage these memberships easily, and with the membership dashboard and reporting options, you can track trends and current participation levels.
7. Whether your organization focuses on community events or scripture classes, Fundly CRM's event module makes event management easy, and with options for website integration you can even have community members sign up for events online.
8. With Fundly CRM's Volunteer Management features you can create, manage and organize your organization’s volunteer activities, as well as manage volunteer schedules and hours.
9. Fundly CRM’s Communication Module allows you to send out newsletters and other email correspondence so as to keep the community you serve aware of all the latest developments and news.
10. Every organization has data, and Fundly CRM is built around that concept with a multitude of reporting and analytics options; including predefined and customizable reports.
11. Further Fundly CRM allows you to create and manage custom data sets, which allow you greater freedom in the information you can record.
12. Fundly CRM recognizes that every community and nonprofit organization has unique needs and responsibilities.
13. With that in mind Fundly CRM has created functionality to help support the needs of Jewish community centers and synagogues.
14. In addition to their Hebrew name, which will be displayed prominently in the contacts record, when you enter a birthdate for a contact, the system will automatically convert the Gregorian date entered into the Hebrew Calendar, and vice versa.
15. This date conversion functionality extends beyond simply recording birthdates, but also to the recording of Yahrtzeit dates for both contacts that have passed, and for contacts whom have had family that have passed.
16. When recording the memorial dates for family members of contacts, you can record their information, without creating an extra record for that family member.
17. Tied in with both birthdates and Yahrtzeit dates; the system will automatically send out customizable emails, using the Hebrew calendar, to remind contacts of the upcoming events.
18. As an organization serving the community it can be important to also remain aware of these events as they approach, especially upcoming Bat and Bar Mitzvahs.
19. And for that reason Fundly CRM provides an activity calendar that will show upcoming birthdays and memorials.