Video to be recorded.
1. This tutorial will cover how to configure your organization’s contact and website information within Fundly CRM.
2. One of the first tasks you should undertake when you first configure Fundly CRM is to enter your organization’s basic information into the Organization Info tab within System Settings.
3. To reach this screen click on the Settings link at the top of the screen.
4. This will take you to the System Settings screen, which will default to the Organization Info tab.
5. This screen will contain fields were your organization can enter all its basic contact information, as well as email and website configuration options.
6. The top section of this screen contains fields for your organization’s name, logo, email, physical address and phone numbers.
7. This contact information should be for the organization itself, and should not be for a specific person within your organization.
8. The Organization Name and Email fields are the only two fields required, and will be used in other areas of Fundly CRM, as well as communications.
9. The Logo Image field will be required if your organization has elected to use the Meals Module, for the coordinating of meal preparation and deliveries to clients.
10. The lower section represents advanced site configuration options which may not be applicable unless your website has been partially or completely integrated into Fundly CRM.
11. The most important of these fields will be the Public Site API Key, which will be provided during the site integration process.
12. Two fields of particular note are Product URL and NPE Email.
13. Product URL is the URL you will use to access Funbdly CRM from any computer with internet connectivity, and it is recommended that you memorize this URL
14. The NPE Email field provides you with an email address that can be used to record communications sent from outside of Fundly CRM, within the system.
15. To do this, add this email in the CC line of an email, and the system will record that communication with the contact to whom the email in the To line is associated.
16. Lastly, the Additional Charges section is where you may record any charges applied to you by your credit card processor.
17. This is used to allow contacts who donate online the option to cover these fees when making their donation.
18. This feature is only used if Fundly CRM has been integrated with a donation page on your organization’s website.
19. Please see the tutorial on configuring Payment Gateway Settings in Fundly CRM, for more information on how to configure the system to process credit cards for your organization.