Video to be recorded.
Donations: Batch Gift Entry Part I: Creating and Assigning Batches
1. This tutorial will cover how to use the Batch Gift Entry feature, to create and assign batch gift entries within Fundly CRM.
2. Batch Gift Entry allows you to enter multiple donations of the Gift Donation Type at a single time, and assign entry of these donations to particular users.
3. Further, this feature will allow for oversight and validation of these batched entries.
4. To create a new batch for entry mouse over Donation Management in the menu header and click on Batch Gift Entry.
5. This will bring you to the Batch Gift screen where you can view all currently configured batch sets awaiting entry.
6. To create a new batch click on the Add(+) button in the upper right of the screen.
7. In the resulting screen the Batch Name will default to include the current day’s date to help keep batch sets organized.
8. If desired, you may set a description of the type of donations entered in the batch in the Description field
9. Next, you will be able to select which fields will be available for entry in the batch, by click on the checkmark corresponding with the field and click the Assign(right pointing arrow) button.
10. To remove a field from the batch, click the Remove(X) button to the left of the field,
11. Some fields are required for all donations, and cannot be removed.
12. For most fields you can set the Default Value and if you also mark Common For All, the value will be locked in for all donations entered in this batch.
13. Once you have configure all fields to be used in the batch, click the Save button.
14. This will bring up the Assign User(s) for Batch popup screen where you can select which users will be allowed to view and add to this batch.
15. If this batch will only be used by yourself, click the Self Assign radio button at the top.
16. Click Submit once you have finished selecting to whom the batch shall be assigned, and then Close once it has saved.
17. The system will now notify, via email, those that have been assigned to the batch entry.