Video to be recorded.
Donations: Auction Part IV: Generate Bid Sheets
1. This tutorial will cover how to generate bid sheets for auction items within Fundly CRM.
2. To generate bid sheets for auction items that have been entered into the system, start by moussing over Donation Management, and clicking on Manage Auctions.
3. Next, click on the Generate Bidder Sheet tab, which will show you all current configured auction items and auction item packages.
4. Select the items and packages you wish to print sheets for and specify the Print Quantity in the right most column.
5. You can reset these values by clicking on the Reset(semi-circle arrows) button on the right.
6. When selecting items be sure that all auction items selects will have the same Bid Increase value, which will be specified in the next screen.
7. Next click on the Generate(Gear with arrow) button in the upper right corner of the screen.
8. This will open the Generate Bid Sheet popup screen, which will allow you to specify several properties before generating bid sheets.
9. Start by selecting the Event Name for the event at which these items will be auction.
10. The Generate Sheet drop down allows you to specify whether each sheet will contain one or two items each.
11. The Bid Increase field allows you to specify by what value each bid made shall increase from the previous bid.
12. Lastly select whether you want the sheets to generate as a Word document or as a PDF.
13. If you desire to make edits to individual sheets, please use the Word format.
14. Once you have configured the sheets as desired click Generate Bid Sheet and you will prompted by your browser to either save or open the resulting document.
15. When done printing click the Close button to return to the previous screen.