Video to be recorded.
1. This tutorial covers how to use the Batch Auction Purchase feature within Fundly CRM to record multiple purchases of auction items from a single screen.
2. To start the batch process for auction purchases start by moussing over the Donation Management menu header and clicking on Manage Auctions.
3. This will bring you to the Batch Auction Purchase tab on the Manage Auction screen which will look similar to the screen used for processing individual auction purchases.
4. Before you begin recording batch purchases, it is recommended that you pre-configure many of the fields that will be shared between the auction item purchases at your event.
5. To do this click on the Configure Batch Auction Purchase Settings(Gear) button on the left side of the screen which will open the Batch Auction Purchase Settings popup screen.
6. All fields within this popup are optional, and the values selected can be changed on an individual basis when processing auction purchases.
7. Based on the name you created when you added the auction items, select the name of the donation from the Donation Name drop down menu.
8. If the auction purchase is linked to a specific Program, Campaign or Event, please select these from the respective fields provided.
9. On the right, you may specify the date that the auction purchase was made on.
10. Next, specify the payment details for the purchase by selecting the Mode of Payment and date of payment.
11. If paying by credit card selecting the Process CC Now check box will allow you to process the credit card through Fundly CRM itself, assuming a payment gateway has been configured.
12. If you desire this payment to be recorded in the financials module, click on Group with other Pending Deposits.
13. When you have finished setting the auction purchase settings you wish to use, click on Save and close the popup to return to the batch auction purchase screen.
14. To start recording an auction purchase, select the contact whom shall be making the purchase by clicking on the Existing Contacts button for the Donor Name field.
15. If you are adding a new contact click on the Add New Individual Contact or the Add New Organization Contact buttons and enter the information for the new contact.
16. If needed, you may change the setting of any field that was set for you by the Batch Auction Purchase settings previously configured.
17. If payment will be done by credit card, and the Pay Now by CC option was selected, please supply all required credit card information in the Credit Card Information section.
18. If the contact has a credit card on file, and your payment gateway supports the saving of credit card info, you may select it with the Use Card On File button.
19. Next, click on the Select from Available Auction Items(checkmark) button in the Purchase Auction Item(s) section.
20. This will open the Select Auction Item(s) popup screen, where you can check the items that the contact will be purchasing.
21. When you have selected all appropriate items click on the Submit button to return to the previous screen.
22. Notice that all selected items will now appear in the Purchase Auction Item(s) section where you must now specify the quantity of the items purchases, and the price they will be purchased at.
23. If the purchase will be made in relationship to anyone else, please specify this in the Donation Relationship section.
24. Once all information for this purchase is recorded click on the Save & Add New button to process the auction purchase.
25. At this point you will be prompted to print or email an invoice for the transaction.
26. Once you have printed or emailed the invoice, close that popup and you will be returned to a new Batch Auction Purchase screen to begin the process again.