Video to be recorded.
1. This tutorial will cover how to record the purchase of In-Kind Auction items within Fundly CRM.
2. After the conclusion of an auction held by your organization it is important to record the purchases that contacts have made.
3. To do this you must first navigate to the contact details page of the purchasing contact and scroll down to the Giving Details section.
4. Fundly CRM handles auction purchases the same way it handles the initial donation of the auction items; as an extension of the general donation process.
5. Click on the Add New Donation(+) button to bring up the Add/Edit Donation popup and select In-Kind Auction from the Donation Type drop down.
6. To specify that you will be recording the purchase and not the donation of an auction item select the Purchase radio button beneath the donation type drop down.
7. From here specify the Donation Name of the donation bucket into which the auction item being purchased was organized.
8. Fill out Program Name, Campaign and Event Name and a gift memo if applicable.
9. If the purchase was made in relationship to anyone else or if soft credit is to be applied, fill out the section for Donation Relationship and Assign Soft Credit respectively.
10. Next, in the Donation Details section specify the date the purchase was made on and in the lower section record payment information.
11. If a credit card payment is to be processed through Fundly CRM, check the Process CC Now box which will add a section for the credit card and billing information to be filled in.
12. Now that the basic donation and payment information has been filled out, click on the Select from Available Auction Items(checkmark) button to select which items are being purchased.
13. From the Select Auction Item(s) pop-up screen simply check the box next to the items and packages that the contact has purchased and click Submit when completed.
14. Returning to the Add/Edit Donation screen, the items you selected will be listed in the Purchase Auction Item(s) section.
15. To remove an item from the list simple click on the Delete(X) button next to the item’s entry.
16. The last step before we can save the purchase will to specify how many of each item was purchased in the Purchase Quantity field, and the price at which the item was purchased in the Purchase Price(per item) field.
17. When you have recorded the quantity and price of all items that the contact purchased click the Save button to record the purchase.