Contacts: FAQ: Using Take Action to Mass Assign Communication Preferences
1. This tutorial will cover how to use the Take Action feature within Fundly CRM to mass assign communication preferences to contacts.
2. Start by moussing over the Contacts menu Header and click on either Individual or Organization as appropriate.
3. Next, set the contact list to use Summary View, as this will allow the most contacts to be viewed per page.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and set the Page View limit to the maximum of 1000 contacts per page.
5. Returning to the top of the page, click on the Select All checkbox to the left of the Name column to select all contacts on the current page.
6. From the Take Action drop down menu, select Assign Communication Preferences and then click the Go(white arrow in black box) button.
7. If you only wish to modify newsletter categories, you can select Assign Contact to Newsletter Category(ies) instead.
8. In the resulting popup dialogue, select the communication preferences you wish to assign, and when complete click Assign.
9. If you have multiple pages worth of contacts you wish to modify, you will need to take the previous steps for all pages.