Contacts: Adding Multiple Contacts
1. This tutorial will cover how to enter multiple new contacts into Fundly CRM, without having to enter detailed data for each one, using the Add Multiple Contacts function.
2. Hover over the Contacts menu header and select either Individual or Organization.
3. In the Contact Management screen, click on the Add Multiple Contacts(Two overlapping silhouettes) button.
4. The Add Multiple Contacts screen now appears with multiple rows of fields--one row for each new Contact you wish to enter.
5. Simply complete as many of the fields on each row (for each Contact) as needed.
6. The only required fields are First Name and Last Name.
7. If you require more rows, click on the blue Add(+) button that appears when you mouse over last row, and a new row will appear.
8. To delete a row, mouse over the row, and click the Delete(X) button that appear on the right.
9. When you are done adding all of the new Contacts, click SAVE.
10. This concludes the tutorial on adding multiple basic contacts, using the Add Multiple Contact function, within Fundly CRM.
11. To learn how to import a list of Contacts from Excel or from another database, please see the Importing Contacts tutorial.