Video to be recorded.
1. This tutorial will cover how to configure membership benefit types to be used in configuring memberships within Fundly CRM.
2. Membership benefit types are benefits that a member may receive in addition to their membership with your organization.
3. These benefits can be either free or may have a monetary value, and can range anything from lapel pins, to newsletter ads, or any other service or goods available to members.
4. Benefit Types that have a cost, will subtract from the tax deductible value of the membership, since they are a valued good or service.
5. To configure these benefit types start by moussing over the Membership Management menu header and clicking on Configure Member Benefit Types.
6. This will bring you to the Configure Member Benefit Types screen where you can view all currently configured member benefits.
7. To edit or delete a benefit type currently in the system, mouse over the benefit in question and either click on the Edit(Pencil) or Delete(X) button respectively.
8. If a benefit is already in use with a membership, you will not be allowed to delete it from the system.
9. To add a new benefit to the system click on the Add(+) button in the top right of the screen.
10. This will open the Add/Edit Member Benefit Type pop up where you can specify the name of the benefit you are configuring.
11. In the Unit Cost field you can specify what the cost, if any, for this benefit will be, in addition to the price of the membership it will be available to.
12. If you desire to leave any comments or a description about the benefit for later reference, enter this into the Comments field.
13. If you desire to add additional benefits after saving the one presently displayed, click on the Save & Add New button, otherwise simply click Save & Close.
14. This concludes the tutorial on how to configure Member Benefit Types available to members, within Fundly CRM.
15. For details on how to create and configure memberships themselves, please review the tutorial on adding and editing memberships within Fundly CRM.