Video to be recorded.
Configuration: Edit Email Notification
1. This tutorial will cover how to edit email templates for emails sent by Fundly CRM.
2. Mouse over Configuration in the menu header and click on Email Notifications.
3. From the Configuration Management – Email Notification screen, you can view all currently available email templates configured for your system.
4. Depending on which additional modules you may have configured your total number of available emails will vary.
5. The Title of an email will tell you to which feature the email corresponds.
6. To edit an email template, mouse over the template you wish to edit and click on the edit button that appears on the left.
7. This will bring up the Edit Email Notification popup screen from whence you can edit the details of the email.
8. The Subject field will be the subject line that the recipient will see upon receiving the email and should indicate what the email is concerning.
9. The Sender Name and Sender Email fields will let the recipient know from whom the email was sent, and to whom replies will go.
10. The body of the text can be edited using the provided editor, making sure that all placeholder remain in use.
11. All available placeholders for the email are shown on the right.
12. When you have completed making changes to an email notification template click Save and you will be returned to the previous screen.
13. To reset an email template to the default system setting you can click on the Restore Default(Green arrow) in the right most column.