Video to be recorded.
1. This tutorial will cover how to add and edit a newsletter category for use with the communications module, within Fundly CRM.
2. Newsletter Categories allow you to categorize newsletters by common topics and interests, and allows your newsletter subscribers to choose which topics and interests they wish to receive.
3. From the Configuration Management – Newsletter Category screen, you can create a new newsletter category by clicking on the Add(+) button in the upper right of the screen.
4. This will open the Add/Edit Newsletter Category popup screen where you can specify the name of the Category in the supplied field.
5. A category name should be clear, and descriptive of the nature of the newsletters that will be associated with this category.
6. If you would like all new contacts, and newsletter subscribers to automatically be subscribed to this newsletter categories mark the ‘Is Contact Default Subscribe’ checkbox.
7. When you have finished configuring the newsletter category click on Save & Close to return to the previous screen, or click Save & Add New to continue adding categories.
8. To edit a currently configured newsletter category, mouse over the entry for that category and click on the Edit(Pencil) button that appears to the left.
9. To delete a category not currently in use, you may click on the Delete(X) button to the right of the Edit button.