Video to be recorded.
Add/Edit Volunteer Time Availability
1. This tutorial will cover how to add and edit time availability, to be use with coordinating volunteer activities, within Fundly CRM.
2. Time availability is used for coordinating volunteers, allowing them to indicate when they are available to work.
3. Time availability should both encompass times of the day, as well as days of the week.
4. To create a new time availability to be used for volunteer coordination, mouse over the Volunteer Management menu header and click on Configure.
5. This will take you to the Time Availability tab within Volunteer Management Configuration where you can view all currently configured availability entries.
6. To create a new Time Availability entry, click on the Add(+) button in the upper right corner of the screen, which will open the Add/Edit Volunteer Time Availability popup screen.
7. In the Description field enter a descriptive name for the time availability you are configuring.
8. The Make Active check box allows you to specify whether the availability you are configuring will be active or inactive within the system.
9. When done, click on Save & Add New to add additional time availability entries or click on Save & Close to return to the previous screen.
10. To edit or delete time availabilities, mouse over the entry you wish to modify and two buttons will appear.
11. To edit an entry click on the Edit(pencil) button that appears on the left.
12. To delete an entry click on the Delete(X) button just to the right of the Edit button.