1. This tutorial will cover how to add and edit volunteer positions for volunteer activities within Fundly CRM.
2. Continuing on from the Volunteer Activity tab in the Manage Volunteer Activity screen for the activity you are configuring; click on the Volunteer Positions tab.
3. From here we can configure new and preexisting volunteer positions for this activity.
4. To add a new position, fill in the name of the position in the Volunteer Position field.
5. Next, if there is an hourly value associated to the work done by this position, fill in that information in the Hourly Value field.
6. Use the description field to specify any information you want about the position, such as function and duties.
7. Once you have completed filling out the information for the position click Save & Add New to remain in this tab, or Save & Proceed to move onto configuring shifts.
8. To edit a position click on the Edit(pencil) button corresponding with the position in the list on the right of the screen.
9. This will move the information for the position in the fields on the left which you can edit and save as you did previously.
10. To delete a position click on the Delete(X) button to the left of the position entry.
11. This concludes the tutorial on adding and editing volunteer positions within Fundly CRM.
12. To continue with the process of configuring a new volunteer activity, please proceed to the next tutorial on scheduling volunteer shifts.