Video to be recorded.
1. This tutorial will cover how to add and edit search tags to be used in configuring volunteer activities, within Fundly CRM.
2. Search tags are a way to allow volunteer activities, when integrated with your public site, to be searchable by visiting users.
3. To view your currently configured tags or to add more, start by clicking on the Volunteer Management menu header and selecting Volunteer Search Tags.
4. This will take you to the Manage Search Tags screen where you will see your currently configured skill categories.
5. To see skills that a category may have, simply click on the name of the category in question, which will expand the selection.
6. To edit a skill click on the Edit(pencil) for that skill, or to remove it from the system click on the Delete(X) button for that skill.
7. To edit or delete a category, and all its associated skills, simply mouse over the category you desire to alter and click on the Edit(pencil) or Delete(X) button for the action you wish to take.
8. To add a new category to the list start by clicking on the Add(+) button in the upper right of the screen.
9. This will bring up a popup in which you may enter the name of the category you wish to create.
10. Once you have completed entering the name click Save to keep your changes, or Cancel to discard them.
11. To add a new skill to a category click on the Add(+) button in the right most column, corresponding to the category.
12. This will open the Add/Edit Search Tag popup screen where you can specify the name of the skill in the Search Tag field.
13. If you desire to change which category this skill be added to, you may do so with the category drop down.
14. To save this skill and add additional skills click on the Save & Add New button, or to save and return to the Manage Search Tags screen, click on Save & Close.
15. Clicking on Close or Cancel will disregard unsaved changes and return you to the skill list.