Video to be recorded.
1. This tutorial will cover how to add and edit Volunteer Skills Sets within Fundly CRM
2. Volunteer skill sets allow you to match the skills volunteers possess with the skills required to perform specific volunteer activities.
3. Volunteer skills can range from the broad to the specific, and as such Fundly CRM allows you to define subsets of larger skill groups.
4. To access the volunteer skill sets within the system, mouse over the Volunteer Management menu header and click on Volunteer Skills Sets.
5. This will bring you to the Mange Skill Sets screen, which will show a list of all skills currently configured.
6. To view the subsets of a skill click on the name of the skill you wish to look at, which will expand the view of that skill to show any sub-sets currently configured.
7. To add a new skill click on the Add(+) button in the upper right hand side of the screen, which will bring up the Add/Edit Skill popup screen.
8. In the Skill field, enter the name of the skill you are adding, which should be a clear but succinct description of the skill.
9. If this skill is to be a sub-set of another, broader skill, select the parent skill from the Parent Skill Drop down.
10. Once you are done click Save & Close, or if you wish to continue adding skills, click on Save & Add New.
11. Clicking on Close or Cancel if you wish to return to the Manage Skill Sets screen, with making any changes.
12. If you wish to edit a skill you have configured mouse of the skill, or sub-skill you wish to edit and click on the Edit(pencil) button.
13. This will once again open the Add/Edit Skill popup screen.
14. To delete a skill that is not in use within the system, click on the Delete(X) button to the left of the skill you with to remove
15. This concludes the tutorial on adding and editing volunteer skill sets within Fundly CRM.
16. For more information on assigning skills to volunteers and volunteer activities, please review the respective tutorials for those topics.