Video to be recorded.
1. This tutorial will cover how to add and edit volunteer hours for a given volunteer activity within a contact’s record within Fundly CRM.
2. Start by going to the Contact Details screen for the contact you wish to add hours to, most often done through the Individual Contacts list.
3. Next click on the Edit Contact (Pencil) button on the left side of the screen to enter the Add/Edit Contact page for this contact.
4. From the Add/Edit Contact screen, click on volunteer tab, to view the volunteer information for the contact.
5. The top section of this tab will show the various activities the contact has been assigned to, and provide information about these activities, including status and total hours.
6. Next click on the activity you wish to add hours to, which will expand the activity and show all shifts that the volunteer has for this activity.
7. Mouse over the shift you wish to add the hours to and on the left you will see the Add Hours(+) button appear.
8. Clicking on this button will open the Add Volunteer Log Details popup screen where you can record the hours for one or more days.
9. To record hours for a single day, or a period of time select the Add Hours For a Day option at the top and enter the number of hours and the start and end dates for the time period.
10. If you wish to add hours for multiple days in the volunteer’s schedule click on the Add Hours For Dates option and fill in the hours for the dates you wish to record hours for.
11. In both cases, you will be provided with the option to record a description of the work done for the hours, as well as if the hours are linked to a given program or event.
12. Once you have finished recording, click the Save button and you may close the popup window.
13. Returning to the volunteer tab of the Add/Edit Contact screen, you can edit hours already entered by once again clicking on the activity in question.
14. Once again, moussing over the shift you wish to edit, click on the Edit(pencil) button that appears on the left.
15. This will bring up the Log List popup screen, which will show you all hours currently recorded.
16. From here you can either delete an hours entry by moussing over it and clicking the Delete(X) button, or changing the hours in the column on the right.
17. The Log List also allows for the adding of new hours entries in the upper portion of the screen, by filling out the required fields as normal and clicking on Add & Save.
18. When done editing hours from the Log List, click Save & Update when completed and close the popup screen.