Video to be recorded.
1. This tutorial will cover how to use the Add Quick Hours feature for Volunteer Management, within Fundly CRM, to record volunteer hours.
2. The Add Quick Hours feature is a quick way in which to record the individual time contributions for a group of volunteers, for the same period of time.
3. Start by moussing over the Volunteer Management menu header and clicking on Volunteer Management.
4. This will take you to the Volunteer Activities screen.
5. Find the activity to which you wish to record hours for volunteers, and click on the Manage Volunteer (Checkmark) button in the Manage Volunteers column.
6. From the Manage Volunteer screen that is now presented, click on the Add Quick Hours tab.
7. Before you start recording hours, you may have to change the items per page, which can be done by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting the desired number of entries from the drop down.
8. Note that older computers, or systems running on a slower internet connection, may wish to have this set to a lower number.
9. To start recording quick hours for the currently displayed page of volunteer; start by selecting the Start and End Dates for the time period that the hours were performed within.
10. If recording hours from a single day the Start and End dates may be the same day.
11. Next, you may add a description for the services provided within the time period being recorded if desired.
12. From the volunteers listed, for who you are recording hours, in the Add Hours field enter the total hours worked within the time period by each volunteer.
13. Once you have finished entering in the hours for the currently displayed page, click the Save button to save the hours.
14. If you have multiple pages of volunteers to record hours for, each page must be saved separately.