If you want members of the same household to share the same email address on their Contact Details page, follow these steps...
- Hover on Contacts in the Navigation Bar and select Individual. The Contact Management screen will appear.
- Click the Contact you'd like to link another Household member to.
- Once you're on the Contact Details page, click Edit Contact.
- Under Email Information, make sure the Household box is checked for the email you want linked with the household members.
- Click Save.
- Now go back into the Contacts Contact Details screen and click the + icon next to Relationships.
- Select Relation from the drop-down menu
- Under Relation With, either choose Select from existing or Add Contact.
- Once you have selected the Contact, check the box Are they part of the same household.
- Click SAVE & ADD NEW to add another Relationship for this Contact or click SAVE & CLOSE.
Note: If you've already linked members through the Household feature and you check the Household box and their Contact Details page doesn't show that they both have the same emails, go back into the Relationship Edit (pencil icon) screen. From here, Are they part of the same household? must be checked. Once you have checked this, the same email address should show up on both of the household members Contact Details screens.